Where Do You Go When You Die?
And I don’t mean into the ground.
I know this is an unanswerable question and I know there is probably no fulfilling answer. I also know that wars are waged over this conversation but I’d still like to hear your beliefs.
Because I believe it’s not really about the truth, it’s more about what rings truest to you that brings peace inside.
And I’d like some of that right now.
Please give me your wisdom and findings in the comments below. Let’s make this post for everyone. I want to hear it all.
While we are waiting for the myriad of truths to come in here’s a simple practice for dealing with pain or grief right now.
- Lie down alone and close your eyes.
- Place a stone the size of an egg on your throat.
- Put your hands where they want to go (mine usually float up to my chest above my breasts).
- Breathe in the stone’s clear energy imagining it travelling down your throat to your hands.
- Breathe out cloudy grey smoke through the stone, using the stone as your “filter” or purifier. (My smoke looks more like acrid black cobwebs.)
Repeat inhaling through your nose into the stone and exhaling through your nose into the stone for 10 minutes. When your mind wanders gently bring it back to the weight of the stone on your throat and the warmth of your hands on your body.
Here’s to trying together.