You know you have a good partner when:
- You drink soy creamer and they don’t- and they always remember to pick some up for you.
- They buy you flowers 4-6 times a year.
- The way they look at you makes you feel sexy.
- They do the annoying shit without whining about it (ie: take out recycling, compost and garbage. Also dealing with crying baby at 3:30am)
- They listen to how your day was.
- When they find you searching through the pile of butts on the porch, looking for the half-smoked one with pot in it (cause it’s been a shit day) they don’t judge. (This one is fictitious).
You know you are a good partner when:
- You put on some attractive underpants and initiate sex at least 1x a month (if you have kids) and 2x a month (if you don’t). *Hey, I’m being very realistic.
- You continuously forgive them for leaving their pyjama bottoms on the floor and you never expect it to change.
- You see how hard they are working for you.
- You touch them daily.
- You keep following your calling at all costs, even if it takes time away from being with them.
- You make room for them to do the same thing.
- You remember the day you met.